Gilford Plastics - Plastic Injection Moulding Sydney
Gilford Plastics is an appliance manufacturer with an in-house plastic injection moulding facility producing component parts for our own products.
We custom mould components in many sectors of Australian industry. The following are just some of the industries we supply:
- Pool Equipment
Our experience in moulding engineering thermoplastics is well recognised. Choosing the right type of plastic for the job is often critical and we are confident of the quality of our advice because it is based on knowledge we have gained through many years in the industry.
We aim to manufacture all our products to conform to the specifications supplied by our customers.
We constantly review our manufacturing processes and procedures and train our staff to ensure we meet our quality objectives.
A deeper dive into gilfordplastics.com.au
Common questions asked about gilfordplastics.com.au
1. What types of products does Gilford Plastics manufacture?Gilford Plastics manufactures a selection of plastic products, including G clamps that are commonly used in the anodising industry. They have a wide machine capability to produce parts ranging from 1 gram to 500 grams. Their plant incorporates the use of robotic part picking and dessicant drying technology. They have built a reputation for offering value to customers in terms of price, quality, and excellent service.
2. What materials does Gilford Plastics work with?Gilford Plastics processes a wide selection of thermoplastic engineering materials, including nylons, polycarbonate, polysulfone, acetal, and acrylics. They also work with stock products such as polypropylenes. In addition, they process thermoset materials such as Bakelite™, SMC, and DMC in their compression moulding facility. With their experience, they can assist customers from the design and prototyping stages to tooling and supply of finished products.
3. What services does Gilford Plastics offer?Gilford Plastics offers custom moulding services in many sectors of the Australian industry. They can assist customers from the design and prototyping stages to tooling and supply of finished products. Their staff ensures that customers receive all the necessary information to make informed decisions about their mould, material selection, colors, packaging, and other aspects of their product.
4. How long has Gilford Plastics been in business?Gilford Plastics is a family-owned business that has been in operation since 1958. They started as an appliance manufacturer with an in-house plastic injection moulding facility producing component parts for their own products. As the economies changed, they adapted and now exist purely as a custom plastic moulding business.
5. What sets Gilford Plastics apart from other manufacturers?Gilford Plastics sets itself apart from other manufacturers by striving to offer value to customers in terms of price, quality, and excellent service. They have wide machine capability, incorporating robotic part picking and dessicant drying technology. With their experience and comprehensive services, they can assist customers throughout the entire manufacturing process, from design to supply of finished products.
Some reasons to choose gilfordplastics.com.au
Wide Machine CapabilityGilford Plastics has a wide machine capability that allows them to produce parts ranging from 1 gram to 500 grams. This means they can accommodate a variety of project sizes and requirements, providing flexibility for their customers.
Robotic Part PickingTheir plant incorporates the use of robotic part picking technology, which enhances efficiency and accuracy in the manufacturing process. This ensures that the components are handled with precision and reduces the risk of errors or damage.
Wide Selection of MaterialsGilford Plastics processes a wide selection of thermoplastic engineering materials, including nylons, polycarbonate, polysulfone, acetal, and acrylics. They also work with stock products such as polypropylenes. This extensive range of materials allows them to meet the specific needs and requirements of their customers.
Experience and ExpertiseWith many years of experience, Gilford Plastics has developed expertise in the plastic moulding industry. They can assist their customers from the design and prototyping stages all the way through to tooling and supply of finished products. Their knowledgeable staff can provide guidance and support throughout the entire process.
Custom Moulding in Various SectorsGilford Plastics specializes in custom moulding components for various sectors of the Australian industry. This means they have experience working with different industries and can tailor their services to meet the specific needs of each sector. Whether it's automotive, electronics, or any other industry, Gilford Plastics can provide customized solutions.
(02) 9533 4055
Australia (Peakhurst, NSW) based business - established in 1958 - providing appliance manufacturing services. Website includes details of services provided, work examples, associations, full contact details.
Signals of trust found on website
115 Boundry Rd
Peakhurst NSW 2110
Profile page views
Today (so far)
More page view stats
Googlebot last visited this page...
2 hrs 57 mins ago
Site last visited by us on...
18 November 2023
Average page load time
Snapshots of gilfordplastics.com.au may include domain name holding pages